So, in my bags I have the following.
- A full set of tank gear. I don't think it's all gemmed and enchanted any more, but I have it. I try and keep it updated, but I haven't tanked in at least a month or more.
- Some swap out healing gear. I have some extra trinkets and weapons with different enchants. To be honest though, I can't remember the last time I swapped them out. I generally have what I consider to be my BiS equipped - and anything less is well, less. I may build up an alternate set for Mastery, but I wouldn't count on it.
- 100 Fortune cookies. I'm far too lazy to fish up all the different foods I need, and the stupid INT fish don't swim in pools anyway. I might fish them up if they were (just for the achievment and the fish feast), but since they aren't, I don't care. I just buy fortune cards and make cookies. I haven't hit the jackpot yet, but it's cool. It's all guild bank money anyway.
- Flasks, pots, and other raiding sundry items. I like to stay stocked up, even though I rarely use a mana pot, and we have cauldrons for flasks (hello 3 hour flask buff).
- My fishing gear, just in case the mood strikes me.
Tomorrow, the conclusion of this series. What would I do if it were my last day of WoW?