We did manage to meet most of our goals for Wrath, given our desire to raid with just 10 players and carry zero bench. This made it tough for fights like Earth, Wind, and Fire (as well as LK horror enrages) - but was hugely satisfying. Even when we said goodbye to certain raid members, it wasn't personal - it was goal driven.
Where that leaves me
I'm now looking for the right 10m (or exceptional 25m) guild to finish out Wrath with. I'm not looking to take a seat on the Titanic though, so I'm gonna be pretty selective. If I can't find what I'm looking for, I'll accept that I'll spend my final months in Wrath playing an alt or four, finishing Mass Effect 1 and 2, and keeping an eye out for some upcoming Star Wars titles that look pretty sweet.
As I mentioned in my last post, here's what I'm looking for.
- Horde guild - PvP or PvE, doesn't matter. I'd rather not go alliance since I'll be coming back to my current server (and Horde) after Ruby Sanctum.
- Two or three nights of raiding at most.
- Start time of no earlier than 9PM EST (I live in Alaska, that's 5PM my time), with 3 to 4 hour raids.
- 9-11/12 H 10 or 11/12 25 with a full time starting spot. I'm not looking to xfer somewhere just to ride the pine.
- A guild that is looking for 1 or 2, not recruiting 8 folks who abandoned ship.
It's a steep list I know, but I'm willing to miss out on the kill instead of joining up with the wrong group.
If nothing else, SC2 will be here in a month. Mmm - firebats.